Lord Pirbright's Hall
Lord Pirbright built the Hall in 1899, when it was opened by Princess Christian, and he donated it to the Parish in 1901 to commemorate the accession of King Edward VII. Pirbright Parish Council is the trustee of the charity "Lord Pirbright's Hall and Recreation Ground". Four members of the Parish Council sit as Trustees.
Lord Pirbright's Hall has two areas that may be hired for functions and large meetings separately or together with or without the kitchen:
- The main hall will hold 100-120 people seated at tables or 150 seated in rows or 160 for an event which doesnt require seating. The main hall also houses our stage. The stage has an additional hire charge if it is required.
- The Clubroom will hold up to 60 people seated in rows or 50-55 at tables.
- Our kitchen has a 6 hob gas cooker, fridge, dishwasher and plate warmer.
- Oblong tables and chairs included in the hire charge.
- Both Halls are accessible for wheel-chair users and there is an accessible W/C.
The Hall is licensed for the performance of plays & music.
Lord Pirbright's Hall is a registered charity (200200) administered by its managing trustees, Pirbright Parish Council.