Cog Icon signifying link to Admin page

Pirbright Parish Council

Support and Advice from Surrey Family Information Service

Support and Advice from Surrey Family Information Service

Added at 11:08 on 10 February 2021

Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources and helpful information for families

Parents/carers and young people are facing numerous challenges as a result of Coronavirus (Covid-19). These include juggling work commitments with educating children from home, concerns about finance and the uncertainty this period creates.

We have created this web page so parents and carers are aware of what telephone and online support is available at the moment. The page contains the following sections:

Antisocial Behaviour

Antisocial behaviour can have an overwhelming impact on its victims and a cumulative effect on communities. The current pandemic and lockdown conditions has, in many cases, intensified this impact and effected the public’s resilience.

  • There are various avenues of support for those experiencing antisocial behaviour.
  • Mediation Surrey provide free community mediation and one to one emotional support for those experiencing antisocial behaviour in their community.
  • The ASB Victim Support Service provides support for victims of antisocial behaviour - online form or 08 08 16 89 111
  • Other useful advice regarding antisocial behaviour is available from the Healthy Surrey and ASB Help websites.


Members of the public can sometimes be reluctant to report antisocial behaviour, as they don’t always see an immediate response or benefit, however the reporting of antisocial behaviour and in fact any crime, is vital. Reporting makes agencies aware of an issue and not only helps them to respond appropriately and offer support to victims but can assist with gathering vital evidence, which can lead to legal action being taken.

  • Please encourage residents to report all antisocial behaviour to Police via 101 (999 in an emergency) or report ASB online
  • COVID breaches should be reported to Police, via 101 or report a COVID breach online
  • Noise issues should be reported to Guildford Borough Council Environmental Health on 01483 505050 or report a noise nuisance online.
  • Various other issues can also be reported to Guildford Borough Council, including; graffiti, litter, fly tipping and dog issues. Residents can phone 01483 505050 or report to Guildford Borough Council.
  • If you are receiving a lot of reports regarding a specific antisocial behaviour issue or area, please contact myself or Councillor McShane to submit a referral to the Guildford JAG (Joint Action Group).
  • Residents who are experiencing an ongoing antisocial behaviour issue, which continues despite reports to agencies, can apply for a Community Trigger. If the threshold is met, this will activate a multiagency problem solving approach to work towards a resolution.